Developing an employee training plan is extremely important if businesses want to have sustainable development in the future.
Human resources are always the foundation of the business, an important factor in every process. Therefore, personnel training, improving the quality of human resources is an important task that enterprises need to perform. However, not every business can build an effective training program. If your business is starting to build training programs, do not ignore this article of Acabiz .
Steps to build an employee training program
a. Step 1: Identify training needs
The personnel training plan will be developed based on the training needs in the enterprise. The plan will be discussed and decided by all levels of management with the goals associated with the overall development goals of the business from time to time.
Develop a training plan for employees in the enterprise
Identifying staff training needs will help the HR department have a clear orientation on the training program as well as receive the voluntary and enthusiastic participation of all employees in the company.
b. Develop a staff training plan
The employee training plan should include detailed information on elements such as:
- Name of personnel training program
- Goals to be achieved after finishing the program
- Subjects directly participating in the training program
- Personnel and departments participating in the training program
- Training content, main form of personnel training
- Time, location, cost of training
- Conditions and attention when organizing training programs
Remember, the more detailed the plan, the clearer the employee training program, the easier it is to implement, and the higher the success rate. A detailed employee training plan will also assist businesses in implementing, evaluating and measuring performance.
Employee training plan
c. Step 3: Deploy and evaluate training results
Before implementing the training, the training department needs to make sure that all employees participating in the program are fully aware of the information, the purpose of the training program as well as in a state of readiness to participate.
Implementing the program according to the plan is one of the prerequisites if you want to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the training. Do not forget to take notes, save documents, images and results obtained to evaluate the effectiveness of training in the most accurate way.
d. Evaluate and improve processes
Based on all the information gathered after the training program, the manager needs to evaluate it as accurately as possible. Is the content of the training program really relevant and easy to apply in real work? Are the forms of training attracting attention? If not, how to change to achieve the best effect.
Enterprises also need to collect the opinions of employees after training to have the most optimal change plan.
Employee training in the enterprise
Classification of personnel training plan templates
Based on the level in the enterprise, training plans can be divided into 3 types:
- Leadership training: for people who are leaders, often used with joint-stock companies
- Professional training: for advanced employees with the aim of improving their professional skills. prepare for new mission
- New employee training: for new employees
Businesses often use some popular forms of employee training today:
- On- the-job training: Employees will learn through actual work. This method will be suitable for highly practical jobs.
- Periodic internal meetings: This is the training method through weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings. This form is applied to training a skill for many subjects
- Mentorship: This is a commonly used form for managers, who go first to guide new people directly.
With a specific and clear employee training plan, enterprises will be able to deploy an effective and optimal training program while still saving costs, maximizing time management for businesses, significantly improving the quality of human resources in the enterprise.
Acabiz is an online human resource training software that helps businesses save up to 70% of costs thanks to:
- Digitize lectures by E-learning solution
- Develop a methodical training process, suitable for each department
- Learn anytime, anywhere on many mobile devices, laptops, PCs
- Implement training synchronously, saving time and costs
- Systematize reports, monitor training kpi and optimize security
- 360 rating
- Detailed competency framework
- Attach your own domain name, optimize your business website
In addition, Acabiz provides a large repository of lecture content with more than 10,000+ courses in diverse areas of expertise such as introductory training, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, customer care,.... help employees in the business to continuously update new knowledge to improve their expertise.
From the benefits Acabiz brings, Acabiz's customer network is increasingly expanding in all fields from large corporations to small companies such as: Viettel, Mobifone, VP Bank, Tima, Newstarland, K+, Vinafone, Electricity PTC3 PECC2, Thanhs, TopCV, MyTV, Gefly... Acabiz is always proud of providing reliable services to help businesses improve the quality of their human resources for stronger development.
Register to experience Acabiz now at: https://trial.acabiz.vn/